LOOSE FILL IS RELIABLE ALL-AROUND CUSHIONING.
Storopack’s Loose Fill offers safe, efficient, and versatile all-around protection for your shipping goods. It fills voids, effectively blocks and braces products inside the carton, and is exceptionally resistant to shocks and heavy pressure. Storopack customers can choose between packaging chips made from temperature and water-resistance EPS and from fully home and garden compostable plant starch.
All Loose Fill products are recyclable, antistatic, pourable, and therefore ideal for automated packaging lines. Storopack has been producing Loose Fill itself since 1973 as one of the first suppliers in Europe.
- Flexible: it can be used anywhere, anytime, even in automatic filling systems.
- Cost effective: extremely high yield, unlimited storage life and low density for reduced transportation costs.
- Protects the environment: it is 100% recyclable, does not contaminate groundwater, suitable for use with food packaging and produced without CFC. Loose Fill made from vegetable starch is water soluble and is 100% home and garden compostable.
PELASPAN® - REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
- Mostly made of 100 % post consumer and post industrial waste. PELASPAN® is produced without CFCs (Chlorofluorocarbons) or HCFCs (Hydrochlorofluorocarbons). Its light weight helps to save fuel during transport. PELASPAN® is fully recyclable as well as reusable. Disposal into established recycle circuits helps to increase reduction of virgin raw material use.
PELASPAN® BIO/Renature® - REDUCE, REUSE, RENEW
- Made of renewable and fully biodegradable raw material. PELASPAN® BIO and Renature® are certified in accordance with NF T51-800 making it home and garden compostable. Its light weight helps to save fuel during transport. Please see certificates and logos on our website.